Header Ads Widget

Three rich men were boasting

 


Three rich men were boasting




Three rich men were boasting up how expensive the gifts are they just gave to their wives.

Rich Man No. 1: My wife wanted these elegant set of silverware for her kitchen, so I bought her several sets.

Rich Man No. 2: I got you bet. My wife wanted a magnificent pieces of gold and platinum jewelries, so I bought her a whole bunch.

Rich Man No. 3: Oh you and your poor wives. My wife is a discontent, demanding woman, but I was able to give her everything she asked for and more. I got her silver, gold, and all sorts of precious metals in the world.

Rich Man No. 1: Liar. You can’t possibly afford all that.

Rich Man No. 2: Yes, we’re both richer than you. How is that even possible?

Rich Man No. 3: Easy. I gave her a periodic table.

Post a Comment

0 Comments